Here are additional items for your consideration to pray this week:
1) Autumn university students conference, Cefn Lea, Wales (18-20 November)
- For the attendance of the university students from all the European countries
- That the Lord’s timely speaking to them will stir them up to love Him and consecrate themselves to Him more deeply for the building up of His Body and the consummating of the age
2) One-week trainings at Bower House, London (31 October — 26 November)
Four one-week trainings will be held at Bower House on 31 October — 26 November. Attendees will include saints in the churches throughout Europe and also seeking ones contacted through the spread of the ministry and the campus work. Please pray for the perfecting of the saints and the gaining of the seeking ones for the Lord’s recovery in Europe.
3) The Lord’s move in Krakow, Poland
By the end of October six full-timers will relocate to Krakow for the Lord’s testimony there. Please pray:
- That suitable housing will be found for all the full-timers
- That all the full-timers will be blended together in prayer and fellowship to serve in one accord • That the labor in Krakow will be fruitful under the Lord’s abundant blessing
- That a golden lampstand will be raised up as the testimony of Jesus in Krakow
4) The follow-up labor in Germany
On 1 September saints began to serve in Germany for a period of one to three months to continue the shepherding of the new ones. See Germany2016.amanatrust.org.uk for information. Please pray:
- That the new ones will be solidified in the church life before the end of the year
- That the translators who were trained in September in Frankfurt and Berlin will be further perfected and become functioning members in Christ’s Body and co-workers in the Lord’s work
5) UK Building Project (London)
Please see www.amanatrust.org.uk/uk-building-project for information on the construction of additional conference and training facilities at Bower House, the development of Woodland Camp, and potential uses for Bower Farm. Instructions for giving directly to Amana Trust can be found on the same website. Those who wish to give to this project through LME can find instructions at www.lordsmove.org/ukbuildingfund.
6) Giving to support the gospel work in Europe
Please download instructions on How to Give at www.lordsmove.org/information.html.
7) Continuing distribution of ministry publications and shepherding of seeking ones
- For the radio broadcasts in the UK, Sweden, and Spain and the continuing distribution of the New Testament Recovery Version and other free ministry publications in all the European languages.
- For the shepherding of the seeking ones and their entering into the church life.
8) The raising up of the Lord’s testimony in major cities in Europe, including Lisbon, Portugal; Krakow, Poland; Vienna, Austria; Sofia, Bulgaria; Thessaloniki, Greece; Zagreb and Split, Croatia; Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia; Geneva and Zurich, Switzerland; Bilbao, Spain; Hamburg and Munich, Germany; and Tirana, Albania.
Locally, please pray:
- For the church in Honolulu blending love feast, November 13 at church house
- For the trainees in FTTA – Sis. Grace, Bro. Ben, Sis. Sophia, Bro. Abraham
- Health Needs –
- Continue to remember and pray for all Sis. Katie and Sis. Ruthy with health needs that we have prayed for over the past weeks.